Join us on March 6th, 2020 as The Clearing presents an interactive training on how to design and lead effective meetings
About this Event
According to a recent study, employees consider more than 50% of weekly meetings a waste of time; this translates into an unthinkable number of wasted hours and resources each month.* If you’ve ever been to a meeting before, this isn’t surprising.
How many times have you thought to yourself, “This meeting is a huge waste of time” or “I have no idea why I’m even at this meeting”?
The Clearing offers a full-day interactive training on how to design and lead effective outcome-driven meetings that will leave participants feeling inspired, engaged, and committed to making progress after your meeting adjourns.
What you’ll experience:
- A fun, interactive, and experiential learning environment
- An opportunity to practice facilitating and receive personalized coaching in a low-stakes setting
- Expert trainers who offer decades of experience in a variety of facilitation styles
What you’ll leave with:
- Best practices for leading outcome-driven meetings
- Tools and techniques to manage time, energy, and dynamics in group settings
- Methods to help groups generate ideas and make hard decisions
- Tactics for how to navigate and manage conflict in meetings
Breakfast and lunch will be provided for attendees.
1250 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036
About The Clearing
The Clearing is a management consulting firm that helps leaders identify underlying causes of organizational obstacles. We help create peak performance organizations through strategy development, change management, and leadership training.
The Clearing believes our clients can solve problems, make an impact, and drive sustainable changes utilizing the fewest, most essential people – all within the constraints of finite resources and time. We are committed to helping individuals and organizations make a positive impact on the world.
|How to Design and Lead Effective Meetings - March 6, 2020||$799|