Join us on October 16th, 2020 as The Clearing presents an interactive training on Unconscious Bias
About this Event
more inclusive teams.
Join The Clearing for a half-day, interactive training on how to create awareness
What you’ll experience:
- A fun, interactive, and experiential learning environment
- Practical, real-life examples coupled with theory to help identify
what to do differently as a leader to promote diversity and inclusion
- An opportunity to practice identifying and mitigating unconscious
- Expert trainers who offer personalized coaching in a low-stakes setting
What you’ll leave with:
- Differentiation of biases and a deepened awareness of unconscious bias
- Best practices to avoid and mitigate organizational unconscious bias
- Practices for how to examine company culture for unconscious bias or
- Understanding of how to apply learnings to achieve organizational
outcomes and increase team performance
1250 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036
About The Clearing
The Clearing is a management consulting firm that helps leaders identify underlying causes of organizational obstacles. We help create peak performance organizations through strategy development, change management, and leadership training.
The Clearing believes our clients can solve problems, make an impact, and drive sustainable changes utilizing the fewest, most essential people – all within the constraints of finite resources and time. We are committed to helping individuals and organizations make a positive impact on the world.
|Exploring Unconscious Bias 10/16 Registration Ticket||$495|