Join us virtually on July 31, 2020 as The Clearing presents an interactive training on how to give and receive effective feedback
About this Event
Feedback, when done properly, can lead to huge increases in employee engagement. Ninety-eight percent of employees fail to feel engaged when their manager provides little to no feedback.* Feedback is important for both the giver and the receiver. The feedback conversation increases self-awareness, provides opportunities for change/accountability, and improves individual and organizational effectiveness, among other benefits. At the same time, the feedback conversation can be difficult for a range of reasons, including the need to be accepted and liked or fear of reprisal and rejection.
Join The Clearing for a virtual, half-day, interactive training on how to deliver and receive constructive feedback.
- Build a stronger culture through effective use of generative and safe feedback
- Adapt to personal preferences in order to give and receive the most effective feedback
- Avoid common pitfalls of delivering, receiving, and soliciting feedback
What you’ll experience:
- A virtual, fun, interactive, and experiential learning environment
- An opportunity to practice delivering feedback in real-time
- Expert trainers who offer personalized coaching in giving and receiving feedback in a low-stakes online setting
This is a Virtual Training held via Zoom.
About The Clearing
The Clearing is a management consulting firm that helps leaders identify underlying causes of organizational obstacles. We help create peak performance organizations through strategy development, change management, and leadership training.
The Clearing believes our clients can solve problems, make an impact, and drive sustainable changes utilizing the fewest, most essential people – all within the constraints of finite resources and time. We are committed to helping individuals and organizations make a positive impact on the world.
|Giving and Receiving Feedback 7/31 Registration Ticket||$0||Tickets are sold out.|